Re: Neighbors who are gone a lot
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 12:39:42 -0700 (PDT)
How does it affect your decision making process? We’ve had at least one case of
a red card followed by a long trip (no snowbirds here). Obviously no one does
that on purpose, but it sure can snag a painful process.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.ecclesiaministriesmission.org
www.mosaic-commons.org