Re: A new community-forming effort on Seattle's Eastside
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 05:26:22 -0700 (PDT)
Terrific Jonathan, good for you! A facebook group is a great way to get
started!

Let me know at the Cohousing Association how we can be helpful. I plan to
travel to Seattle sometime in the not to distant future, so perhaps we
could meet.

Once you have 3 or more individuals or families (and maybe you already
do!), consider creating a profile to be included on the Cohousing Directory
<http://www.cohousing.org/directory>.

I've taken the liberty of signing you up for the Coho/US monthly eNews,
which is a great way to stay in touch and learn about resources such as -
in the issue going out this morning at 6:00 am pacific - the percentage of
members you need to build, and language to share with potential lenders
that confirm Fannie Mae support of cohousing.

Please plan to attend the 2017 National Cohousing Conference; there are
many great stories of participants who have gone back home and created
communities!
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director