Re: Budgets before finding a site
From: Susan Adams (sadams430gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 12:40:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Jane,
Here are percentages from our pro forma budget for Jubilee in Floyd
Virginia.  Out cost of living is much lower than in most parts of the
country so I think percentages would be more helpful than actual numbers.

Our total proforma budget is 1,355,666.   Of that we have allocated
18.07% for Land and Insurance
25.82% for Site development and Landscaping
18.44% for Professional Services
1.25% for Permits and Fees
14.51% for Financing
3.02% for Sales and Membership
11.49% for Contingencies
7.38% for the first phase of a common house.

Hope this helps, and good luck to you all