Article on closing trailer park
From: Jonathan Kallay (yonikallay.net)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 11:05:23 -0700 (PDT)
I thought this was worth posting not so much for what it says but rather for
what it doesn't.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/seattle-trailer-park-about-to-close
-and-with-it-a-rich-intimate-community/

The headline states that the trailer park is a "rich, intimate community"
but there's not a word about that in the body-it's all about moving costs
and rent.

It seems quite likely to me that the trailer park is this country's most
ubiquitous form of supportive (not to mention affordable) residential
community. When they get replaced with conventional housing that's a step
backwards from what cohousing proponents are trying to achieve.

Jonathan