Re: marketing Aria Cohousing in Denver to families
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 03:52:22 -0700 (PDT)
Cohousing can and does offer many distinctly different personalities and
styles.  Some communities, for instance, are rural in location and character,
while others are urban and occupy an "apartment building” on a tight lot.  If
your picture of life is the former, you may not be happy in the latter.

Same for senior and multi-generational:  Neither is right or wrong, and each
has pros and cons — but it’s important to end up in the community that suits
you.  One thing to watch out for and manage over time is undesired demographic
shift:  You may start out as multi-generational, but after 15-20 years, aging
in place may set in, and it sometimes gets very hard to attract new young
families.

Thanks,
Philip Dowds
Cornerstone Village Cohousing