Re: Senior vs multigenerational co-housing
From: S. Kashdan (s_kashdanhotmail.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 07:51:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Esther,

Where are you located? and where do you want to live?

Here at Jackson Place Cohousing, in Seattle, Washington, some of our homes
are on only one level. The apartment for sale that I just posted on
Cohousing-L is on only one level, and there are no stairs to get into it.
Six of our twenty-seven homes are on one level.

Best regards,
Sylvie

Sylvie Kashdan
Community Outreach Liaison