Re: Budgets before finding a site
From: Lisa Poley (lpoleyvt.edu)
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 17:01:39 -0700 (PDT)
HI All -

I am working as the Cohousing Consultant to the Jubilee Cohosuing group and
I would like to clarify and correct the earlier post from Susan Adams.

The information that she posted is not an accurate representation of the
groups ProForma budget (which is a working  estimate of likely breakdown of
overall project costs to completion).

The actual Proforma Budget estimates for completing the project are
substantially higher than the number posted in Susan's email (I am not
entirely sure where she got the information she posted - but it seems that
there was some sort of (well intentioned) misunderstanding.

Sorry to have to be the one to provide the disappointing news that no - it
is not realistic to expect to build a 15 unit project for 1.3 million!

All best,

Lisa

Lisa Poley
Village Resources LLC.