Re: marketing Aria Cohousing in Denver to families
From: Nancy Csuti (nancycsutigmail.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 04:47:48 -0700 (PDT)
What a nice reply Grace! I have actually see Capital Hill Cohousing in
Seattle and would have LOVED to be able to move there. I love Seattle and
if I wasn't so close to retirement I would have jumped at that when it was
first breaking ground. I have seen many cohousing around the USA and in
Northern Europe and actually Capital Hill In Seattle is one of the most
innovative I've seen.

I'll give Aria another look. I guess moving from a large single family
house to a townhouse seems like an easier step than to a stacked unit.. I
have dogs and can't really picture them without a yard to run out to. The
townhouse units I've seen in Denver have yards - tiny, but still grass out
the door.

I love your paragraph about choosing the community over choosing the space.
That's a great thing to keep in mind as I move forward. Particularly right
now when housing costs must be at the absolute peak. Especially now when
nothing is less than $300 Sq Foot it's good to remember I am buying the
lifestyle as well as the structure.

Thanks for your great response!
Nancy in CO.