Growing Demand for Cohousing Leads Fannie Mae to Update FAQ's
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 08:20:17 -0700 (PDT)
Coho/US has launched a press release to capitalize on our shared success
with Fannie Mae in their recognition of cohousing in online FAQ's that
clarify that they will do loans on cohousing homes.

Growing Demand for Cohousing Leads Fannie Mae to Update FAQ's
<http://www.cohousing.org/node/4338>

We encourage you to distribute this press release to your local and
regional media outlets and bank and finance networks, or incorporate in
your own messaging.

This press release also resides on our Coho/US Fannie Mae resource page
<http://www.cohousing.org/FannieMae_FAQ>.

--
Alice Alexander
Executive Director