Groups.io [was How does your community handle internal communications?
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 11:01:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone,

My name is Neil and I am a Cohousing techie.  I love this topic of
communications, technology and community.  I have been using Groups.io for
several months now and finding it a really good match for our needs.  Our
technology committee is also in the process of evaluating electronic document
storage solutions - which groups.io has an elegant solution for. However, we
have some skeptics in the house asking some wonderful questions.

Anyhow, if your community has selected or is contemplating electronic document
storage solutions, I would love to hear from you.  I am also looking for
alternatives to Yahoo and Google Groups for internal communications. Thank you.

Old Oakland neighbors, the neighborhood where we are located and whose board I
am on, is also impressed with Groups.io. We have ~300 residents using a Yahoo
Groups right now.  Looks likely that I will be migrating us from Yahoo and
Google Groups to Groups.io later this month. I look forward to implementing a
new solution for us.

Thank you Sharon V for your continued inspiration, sharing your experience and
wisdom :)

In community,
Neil
Swan's Market Cohousing (http://www.swansway.com)