Re: Hurricane Matthew
From: Cohousing (cohousingmindspring.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 17:28:43 -0700 (PDT)
We in Raleigh are okay. Some of us may have lost power but for the most part we
are back to normal. I think folks in Durham and Chapel Hill are probably okay
being a bit further inland. We are grateful for not getting a direct hit but
the bands of rain and wind uprooted and blew over trees onto roads and power
lines and the rivers have yet to crest, but no real disaster, thankfully.
Thanks for asking.

Kayelily
Raleigh-cohousing.com <http://raleigh-cohousing.com/>