Re: Electric stoves
From: michael barrett (mbarretttoast.net)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 19:16:17 -0700 (PDT)
I note you are all electric, but propane comes ina truck and into a tank. That's what we have at Shadowlake Village, Blacksburg, VA

https://www.quora.com/Do-professional-chefs-use-gas-or-electric-stoves-Why
This link says use gas or induction heat and explains why pretty well.
Large pots just take forever and burn in the middle while the outside is uncooked. Heat from the gas flame flows over the whole bottom surface even up the sides of a large pot. More expensive I understand and much more messy to clean, but i believe the cookswill thank youif they've ever tried to cook abig meal for a crowd.

Michael