Call for Presenters: 2017 National Cohousing Conference - Due Oct 20
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 05:13:37 -0700 (PDT)
Coho/US welcomes proposals for presentations at the 2017 National
Cohousing Conference, May 18-21.

Cohousing encourages the development of valuable skills that
support community, foster sustainable approaches, enhance lifestyles, and
encourage civic engagement. This conference will seek to advance those
skills within our communities and outside our cohousing circles to grow
our movement.

In addition to cohousing basics, we seek presentations aligned with our
theme of *building resilient, sustainable communities* - from living green
through energy efficiency, shared resources, and greener building, to how
community sustains us for measurably healthier and happier lives.

If you would like to offer different talents, such as movement, music,
poetry, or films, please email conference [at] cohousing.org with your ideas.

Conference presentations will be of three types: intensives, sessions, and
facilitated discussions.

For more information and a link to a proposal submission form, visit
http://www.cohousing.org/2017/call_for_presenters

Deadline for proposal submission = October 20, 2016

For general information about the conference, visit
http://www.cohousing.org/2017

Questions? Email conference [at] cohousing.org

Many thanks for your interest in sharing your talents and knowledge!
--
Alice Alexander
Executive Director