Re: Electric stoves
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 15:42:54 -0700 (PDT)
I have a smooth top electric at home which I love.

AND I spend about an hour a month cleaning the stovetop and I can see that
eventually I will lose the battle with the ring of stain that forms.

It is removable with hard work, exactly the right scrubby, and the special
cream they sell you.

It is worse if you don’t clean up every single spill as soon as it happens—that
is, while the stove is still hot run wet washcloth over to remove as much of
the spill as possible, fast, so you don’t get burned.

Our common house started with two home style stoves, I think one propane and
one electric, and we replaced them after I think two years. They just couldn’t
keep up.

Now we have a large commercial stove that can keep up but that three-quarters
of the community don’t know how to turn it on.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.ecclesiaministriesmission.org
www.mosaic-commons.org