Electric stoves
From: Rita Bullinger (ritabullingergmail.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 17:47:57 -0700 (PDT)
We, at Germantown Commons, Nashville, TN, chose a gas stove and one benefit —
besides gas being a better stove/oven for cooks/chefs — is that if your
electricity goes out, you’ll still have a heat and energy source for heating
water and food as well as keeping the common house warmer.

We have a six burner stove in our smallish kitchen and it isn’t any harder to
clean and is incredibly efficient, i.e. you can control the flame so much
better than on an electric stove. Also great for baking.

Rita Bullinger
Germantown Commons
Nashville