Re: Hurricane Matthew
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 07:12:26 -0700 (PDT)
Bree Kalb <bree [at] mindspring.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

 We are fine here in Carrboro, NC (next to Chapel Hill.) No damage and
no loss of power.

A very large, old tree fell across the narrow street that is our only
road in and out of the neighborhood. About 12 neighboring houses lost
power. Several of our folks helped clear the tree and confine the
electrical cables. A couple of women here checked with the neighbors
who lost power to see what the needed and offer our CH for recharging
devices and accessing the internet.

Bree Kalb
Pacifica Co-housing Community.