Re: Informing potential buyers about cohousing
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 07:52:17 -0700 (PDT)
Just this morning I posted a blog on the Coho/US website about my
community's "turnover work," and sharing approaches and policies we have
collected from others, who were generous in sharing their experiences.
Resale Strategies to Address Turnover <http://www.cohousing.org/node/4344>
I'd welcome hearing from others, so we can build this resource!
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director