Re: Reserve Studies Webinar - Are you interested?
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 08:00:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Alice,

        I would be interested in a Reserve Studies webinar.

Thanks,
David Heimann
Jamaica Plain Cohousing

Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 12:44:39 -0400
From: Alice Alexander <alicecohous [at] gmail.com>
To: Cohousing-l <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>
Subject: [C-L]_ Reserve Studies Webinar - Are you interested?

Would you or others you know be interested in participating in a webinar on
Reserve Studies? I'm gauging interest to see if we should pursue this free
training opportunity.

Please respond here, or to me personally at AliceCohoUS [at] gmail.com.

Coho/US has been offered a webinar that could be broadcast nationally, from
Stratetegic Inspections, a sister company of National Condo Advisors (which
was extremely helpful in our successful efforts to achieve Fannie Mae
recognition of cohousing).

This is a subject of importance to cohousing, and has been discussed on
this list serve. Many of us are advocates of reserve funds for our
cohousing communities - saving for the future to ensure affordability and
resilience.

Please respond here, or to me personally at AliceCohoUS [at] gmail.com.

More for info on Strategic Inspections and Reserve Studies:
https://www.strategicinspections.com/reservestudy

Many thanks.

--
Alice Alexander
Executive Director

Message: 3
I think this would be a very helpful informative webinar to learn the do?s and
don?t?s of keeping a reserve fund and how to do it.

I would like to participate and I bet many in our group would too.

Kayelily
Raleigh Cohousing

On Oct 17, 2016, at 12:44 PM, Alice Alexander <alicecohous [at] gmail.com>