Re: The popularization of the term Co-housing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 10:40:57 -0700 (PDT)
O I’m not frustrated if you got that from my posting.

I did in fact write a comment as I often do.

Hope you will too!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

A friend recently told me I was delusional.  I nearly fell off my unicorn.