Tax credits for CA coHousing?
From: Stefania Aulicino (stefaniacapitallinkusa.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 15:17:06 -0700 (PDT)
We are meeting with a resource/affordable housing developer this week and he
posed this question-

If you know, or can find out, if a Co Housing project has recently been funded
with tax credits in California that would be helpful.  Even better would be a
list of California developers who have done it.

I did find this which mentions that Co Housing units for rent may qualify for
tax credits.
http://www.cohousing.org/sites/default/files/attachments/affordable_summary.pdf

We are proceeding with our urban coHousing community in San diego
Any and all input/interested community members welcome!!

My e-card:

A Co-housing Community in San Diego
Can this be a win-win for both of us?

Not just a place to live –
but a way of life, which nurtures happiness
·      Stimulating environment for your continued personal growth
·      Urban location, convenient to public transportation and nature
·      Active Adults: Age 30 through seniors–adults only
·      Savoring gourmet cuisine that we cook together
·      Self-managed community of 30-50 private residences
·      Rent and ownership options

We are committed to developing and living in this community!!
Stefania Aulicino
Investment banker, Founder/President, Retired
Stefania [at] CapitalLinkUSA.com
TEXT/cell +1 312/493-7610

Jim Condon
Professional Engineer, Retired