Caring for residents
From: Richard L Kohlhaas (rlkohlearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 21:55:36 -0700 (PDT)
At Casa Verde, we have organized a committee to investigate coordinating
assistance, such as meals, driving, shopping, help with
housework, personal care, etc, for members who are (temporarily) disabled due
to injury, illness, etc. .

We have recognized potential problems, e.g. how long is "temporary", what about
mental illness, legal liability.

Have any other communities dealt with this type of situation?

Dick Kohlhaas <rlkohl [at] earthlink.net>
(719)633-8170
Board Member, Cohousing Association of the US
Resident of  Colorado Springs Cohousing Community at Casa Verde Commons
Completed March 2003. 34 units on 4 acres     www.casaverde.us