Re: Caring for residents
From: Lynne Markell (lmarkellrogers.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 08:33:08 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks so much for this.  As a developing seniors cohousing project in Ottawa,
we are looking at the "supportive  services" needed by our members.  It is such
an important part of seniors cohousing.

I am wondering what term or word groups use to describe these activities. We
have a committee looking at this and it covers everything from exercise classes
and transportation to appointments as well as services by professionals.
Do you have a  committee that coordinates and makes arrangements?
Would love to hear from you,
Lynne

Lynne Markell,
Lmarkell [at] rogers.com