Re: The popularization of the term Co-housing
From: Beverly Jones Redekop (beverly.jones.redekopgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 11:03:09 -0700 (PDT)
Our ecovillage "umbrella" includes cohousing for the residential piece,
organic farmland, a riparian restoration zone, and a future commercial zone.

"The overwhelming number of cohousing communities are HOA Condos or Co-ops."
How do other stratas (Canadian term that I believe is equivalent to
American HOA) include the fact of cohousing in your legally-filed strata /
HOA documents? We need to follow state/provincial regulations, but these
legal papers shouldn't mislead purchasers into thinking that it's a regular
strata.