Re: CommonHouse appliance warrantees
From: Katie Henry (katie-henryatt.net)
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 15:06:41 -0800 (PST)
For your washers and driers, you should consider leasing the machines from a
commercial laundry equipment company. It was convenient and cost-effective at
my former community, with three washers and three dryers in the CH.
Mac-Gray is a big nation-wide company in the field. I don't have first-hand
experience with them, but they would be a good place to start your research.
Laundry Services | Commercial Laundry Service | Laundry Service

|   |
Laundry Services | Commercial Laundry Service | Laundry Service
 Whether it's an academic institution, condominium, apartment building, hotel
or motel, Mac-Gray has provided...  |   |

Katie Henry