Re: do you really value diversity?
From: Tom Smyth (tomsassafras.coop)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 12:37:46 -0800 (PST)
But isn't this just kind of relativism when taken to its extreme? Can't
some ideas be just *wrong, *and on the wrong side of history?

Did abolitionists have an obligation to sit with, listen to, and really
understand the ideas of slaveholders? I'm kind of glad they didn't.

I guess it depends on the "idea" being talked about.