Are some ideas wrong?
From: Patti Shank (pattipattishank.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 08:49:38 -0800 (PST)
Perhaps some ideas are wrong. But there's also a reasonable possibility
that the ideas are not wrong. They are simply different/diverse. If a
person cannot live with people who do not think the way they do, they
cannot, by definition, handle diversity. The only kind of diversity they
are willing to accept is people who look different but think similarly.

I think this article explains this quite well.
https://medium.com/@SeanBlanda/the-other-side-is-not-dumb-2670c1294063#.wf81juamt

I truly believe until we understand this, we CAN'T appreciate diversity. To
think others' ideas are wrong without understanding them, means we do not
want to understand them.

My two cents.

Patti

ᐧ