Re: Are some ideas wrong? and do you really value diversity
From: Virgil Huston (virgil.huston1955gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 17:40:32 -0800 (PST)
I am with you (and this thread will probably get deleted). The hate
from the left over the election (I didn't vote for Trump OR Hillary)
is the worst I have ever seen. To the point I am pretty sure I will
not be a good fit for a cohousing community where my unorthodox
opinion on politics (Libertarian would best describe it, but truly
independent and doesn't fit either Democrat or Republican orthodoxy).
This makes me sad, but better to know now than after I have made an
investment.

Seriously, this stuff needs to be talked about and shouldn't get
deleted. What I have seen is what is essentially an ideological test
for many communities.

Virgil