Decision-making experts?
From: Maggi (librarymaggigmail.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 17:26:55 -0800 (PST)
Member since 1999, lurker for the past 10 years. =)

We're going through some difficult decision-making experiences and we're
looking for some support. We've already spoken with Tree, Sky, Laird and
Mary King/Sarah Ross. Would folks email me offlist if they have any
suggestions regarding other facilitators experienced with dealing with
challenging issues, and I'll compile a list and repost it to cohousing-l if
there are any ideas?

Thanks so much!
Maggi Rohde, Touchstone Cohousing, Ann Arbor, MI
librarymaggi at gmail dot com