Re: A very moving portrayal of the diversity element most difficult to include in cohousing
From: Mary Baker, Solid Communications (marysolid-communications.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 10:11:08 -0800 (PST)
Hi David,
are white working-class rural folks or have such among your family and close
friends, can you share your perspective?”

I live in rural Trumpland. Here is a link to my Nov. 21 Huffington Post
article, Post-Election: Can Blue Voters Reach Out to the Red Rebellion?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/58324a50e4b0eaa5f14d475e?timestamp=1479691043021
Readers have to patiently wait while I drill through some dairy industry facts,
but I hope it’s worth reading to the end.
--Mary