Re: Co-living bloom on Social media
From: Chris Rowe (chrrowe.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 05:16:29 -0800 (PST)
Yes, I have been noticing this as well.
One difference i am seeing though is less emphasis on self
creation/management. They mostly seem to be targeting a young tech crowd
which is willing to spend the money to have everything taken care of.

I'm sure there is a lot they could learn from cohousing though. It will be
interesting to see what happens.

We just have a website but have been talking about starting up a YouTube
channel. Might be worth creating something in collaboration with
cohousing.org focused on this space for any community to contribute to.