Re: Septic systems........
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 18:53:28 -0800 (PST)
We're on our own wells and septic (we share with Camelot Cohousing) - i
don't think our New England numbers would be useful to you, but I'm happy
to chat about it.

Keep in mind also ongoing cost, generator cost, etc, when you're running
your numbers.

     - cat

Catya Belfer   -  www.catya.org
Cohousing in MA - www.mosaic-commons.org