Re: Septic systems........
From: Linda H (lindahobbeton.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 13:26:29 -0800 (PST)
I'm a Village Hearth member who joined after decisions made as to search parameters, so I may not have this right, but I think looking for city sewer was necessary because legally the leach field would have had to be many acres. I expect you know Pat and Margaret. You should ask them. You probably need to know the right questions to ask when talking to the county planners.

Yours,
Linda

We at Raleigh Cohousing, a forming group searching for land and finding
beautiful land but no municipal water and sewer nearby to hook into, want to
know from this group if any of you had to put in septic systems or a
centralized septic system on your cohousing property?

 If so, please tell me in general, if you can, the amount of acreage the septic
tanks and leaching fields took and the cost? I know it varies from state to
state, county to county, etc.

If a centralized treatment system, what was the cost of the system,
installation and maintenance involved?

Thanks for your help!

Kayelily and the land team!
Raleigh-cohousing.com <http://raleigh-cohousing.com/>