Re: Septic systems........
From: Cohousing (cohousingmindspring.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 13:50:37 -0800 (PST)
Thanks, Linda. Looking forward to meeting you sometimes at a local coho
function—perhaps at the 1/20 event with Chuck? Fortunately for Pat and Margaret
and their persistence in finding 1000 Infinity Road, Village Hearth will have
access to Durham City and Water. We should be so fortunate!

Kayelily
Raleigh-cohousing.com <http://raleigh-cohousing.com/>