Re: Septic systems........
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 18:26:17 -0800 (PST)
Also at Mosaic Commons Cohousing in Berlin MA, as Catya notes we put in well
and septic.

Other interesting info on that decision…

---our land turned out to *not* have a good space for the leech field so we had
to buy additional land for that.

—our condo fee is *significantly* higher than other condos in the area (I found
one community nearby that is just about $100 per mo less than ours, but we are,
in many cases, *twice* what others pay. In some cases 4x what others pay.) It
is my perception that is because of the cost of our well and septic.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.ecclesiaministriesmission.org
www.mosaic-commons.org