2BR/1BA rental available at FrogSong!
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 10:52:16 -0800 (PST)
2BR/1BA Townhome Available for Short-Term Lease at Frog Song Cohousing -
$1,950 (plus utilities)

This sunny, two-bedroom, one-bath townhome is part of the Frog Song
Cohousing Community in Cotati, CA. It is an 871-square-foot upstairs flat
next door to the Common House
This home has a bright, open floor plan with a view of the children's play
area and the Common House patio, and has a whole-house fan, in-floor heat, a
bathroom light tube, and attic storage. You'll enjoy sun all day long
through energy-efficient, double-pane windows in three walls of the unit.
The home also has two decks: one at the entry and one off of the kitchen.

I am posting this for my neighbor Dave; please don't contact me, see his
website at https://frogsong14.wordpress.com for details.
Eris Weaver, Graphic Facilitator & Group Process Consultant
eris [at] erisweaver.info . 707-338-8589 . http://www.erisweaver.info