Re: Use of science/facts in decision making
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 04:26:30 -0800 (PST)
I am finding this a very strange and troubling thread. Is this a topic worth
adding to the agenda for the national coho conference?   liz

Liz Ryan Cole
lizryancole [at] me.com
Pinnacle Cohousing at Loch Lyme Lodge
Lyme, NH
Home 802.785.4124
Work (Vermont Law School) 802.831.1240
Lodge 603-795-2141

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire
to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”
― E.B. White

On Dec 31, 2016, at 1:09 AM, Mary English <mary.english [at] hsc.utah.edu>