Re: Use of science/facts in decision making
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 09:47:00 -0800 (PST)
So in the playground question i would think a fact based discussion would
switch to this:what do we value, more ability to play, or less erosion?

A non-fact discussion would be--sure there'll be worn grass but that won't lead
to erosion so we can have both, green grass and unlimited play areas.

-Liz
The Rev. Elizabeth M. Magill
Sent from my iPad
508-450-0431