Re: Use of science/facts in decision making
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 16:15:01 -0800 (PST)
> On Dec 31, 2016, at 12:46 PM, Elizabeth Magill <pastorlizm [at] gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> A non-fact discussion would be--sure there'll be worn grass but that won't
> lead to erosion so we can have both, green grass and unlimited play areas.

This is actually what we have. It’s been a balance of building a stronger lawn
with less watering, and periodically marking off an area to be reseeded. So we
have a green lawn and a play area.

I think, however, that any social activity that purposefully damages the lawn
would be stopped.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines