Re: International Communities
From: Mary Baker, Solid Communications (marysolid-communications.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 09:27:57 -0800 (PST)
Ruth,

Take a look at Workaway.info. More information here:
http://thecohousinglife.proboards.com/thread/73/exciting-new-site-workaway-info

Also, there’s Cohousingmap.net, which is still in its infancy. It provides
locations and contact info for mostly startup cohousings. The owner Carles, who
lives in Spain, posts on The Cohousing Life and you may be able to contact him
or ask questions here:
http://thecohousinglife.proboards.com/thread/65/launching-june-15-cohousingmap-net

Mary