Re: Changes in condo fee if a unit is expanded?
From: Sue STIGLEMAN (sstiglemanbellsouth.net)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 12:10:49 -0800 (PST)
At Westwood Cohousing in Asheville, we have a formula for calculating
assessments that takes into account heated square feet in addition to a number
of other factors.  We have had some people renovate their units, and it can
affect their monthly assessment, as well as the portion of the heating cost
that is passed on to them for our central heating system.  If you want more
specific details, I can have someone from our finance team send you the
formula.

--sue
 Sue Stigleman sstigleman [at] bellsouth.net 828-989-9373