Re: Changes in condo fee if a unit is expanded?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 12:41:33 -0800 (PST)
> On Jan 4, 2017, at 3:20 PM, Elizabeth Magill <pastorlizm [at] gmail.com>
> wrote:

> Our “percentage share” is in our master condo documents. Do you change that,
> or do you have some other way to change the percentage? Or do you just have
> folk pay more than their percentage?

The condo docs should say how long that percentage share is in effect. Ours is
20 years and I think that is set by law. Check your docs and state law.

There is also the possibility if your bylaws allow it adopt another fee for
something like “developments” that only those homeowners who develop space
would pay.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines