Re: Volunteering at the 2017 National Cohousing Conference
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 04:50:26 -0800 (PST)
Yes, Martie! We have a few coordinator positions - see our webpage of
opportunities!

Visit Volunteering at the 2017 National Cohousing Conference
><http://www.cohousing.org/2017/volunteer> to see opportunities. Email
>conference [at] cohousing.org with your interest.

Also, we have community incentives:

*Community Incentives *- Good through March 31, 2017
**Community Sponsorship with 6 community member registrations
**One complimentary registration for a fifth person for every four regular
registrations from a community
**One 20% discount registration for a third person for every two regular
registrations from a community
To receive these discount registrations, email conference [at] cohousing.org.

Alice

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 9:17 PM, Martie Weatherly <mhweatherly [at]
earthlink.net>