Sociocracy workshop in Bekreley, CA Jan 15, 16, 22
From: Diana Leafe Christian (dianaic.org)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 08:48:06 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

    There are two Sociocracy/Dynamic Governance workshops in the SF Bay Area
coming up soon. I’m doing one for Berkeley Moshav, a forming Jewish cohousing
community in Berkeley, and also for the public, on Sunday and Monday, Jan
15-16, and the following Sunday, Jan. 22. For information, email Roger Studley
at  roger- at - urbanmoshav.org. To register,
http://www.urbanmoshav.org/dg-training-jan2017.html

    Sociocracy trainer John Schinnerer is doing one for Community Incubator on
Sat-Sun, Feb. 4-5, in Oakland, CA.  For more information and registration about
this training:
http://communityincubator.net/foundations-sociocracy-two-day-intensive-training

    Also, Sociocracy trainer Jerry Koch-Gonzalez and I will offer a one-day
introduction to Sociocracy intensive on May 19 in Nashville, the day before the
Coho/US national conference. Here’s info on the conference:
http://www.cohousing.org/2017

      Here’s a link to a very cool 3-minute video showing why cohousers using
Socicoracy can really benefit from it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DAl1f1HFfM

      Diana Leafe Christian