Post Inaugural conversation: "When do self-interests end and community begin?"
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 13:46:14 -0800 (PST)
Cohousers - There was a recent thread here about political correctness and
"putting up" with "diverse" opinions in community.
For those of you in the Boulder - Denver area, myself and one of my Wild Sage
Village cohousing neighbors Barbara Koser are facilitating a Living Room
conversation over a brown bag lunch January 24th. Check out the details here:

http://bit.ly/2j5Dk0z

We'll be meeting with neighbors about ways individuals and communities such as
cohousers and cohousing can bridge the social and cultural divides exposed
during the 2016 national election.That is all,Alan O.
Alan O'Hashi
Views from Behind the Lens
 http://www.alanohashi.com
Colorado 303-910-5782