Post Inaugural conversation redux: 'When does self interest end and community begin?'
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 14:01:30 -0800 (PST)
This has the correct URL - The national election exposed huge cultural and
socio-economic gaps in the country. Bring your lunch for a conversation about
what we can do to help bridge these divides as individuals and as members of
our neighborhoods. Now that Boulder is an immigrant sanctuary, where will our
new neighbors live and how do we reach out to others not like
us?https://alanohashi.wordpress.com/2017/01/12/post-inaugural-conversation-when-do-self-interests-end-and-community-begin/

Alan O'Hashi
Views from Behind the Lens
 http://www.alanohashi.com