Due to high demand: two new rounds of Sociocracy Leadership Training
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (j.kochgonzalezgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 10:56:28 -0800 (PST)
Hello
Due to high demand among coho folks, cooperatives and activists, we are
offering two new rounds of our Sociocracy Leadership Training (SoLT). The
dates are available here <http://www.sociocracyforall.org/solt>.

What's SoLT? It is an innovative way of learning governance: by immersion.
We provide a sociocratic organization for 24 people, for 9 weeks, and you
can join a circle, work in your circle of 6 and enjoy the trainings. Most
of all, you can enjoy the flow in working together and then carry that into
your community at home.
Circles are self-organized but a trainer is present at every meeting to
help the flow and to give pointers right the moment you need them.

SoLT was our answer to the fact that after teaching sociocracy in workshops
- "our participants go home into their organizations and are not ready to
teach or implement. What they'd need is a beter feel for what it could be
like to work together". In SoLT, you can experience the real thing, enjoy
companionship with an inernational group of inspriring people that all do
good work in awesome ways, learn a ton about sociocracy, get some
sociocracy life hacks. SoLT also includes basic training in (and living of)
NVC/non-violent communication, as NVC informs how we approach anything. If
you'd like to see how an organization could be with "everyone's needs
matter" (NVC) and "no one ignored" (sociocracy) as it foundation, check out
SoLT.

See what it was like here: https://youtu.be/ATLnzTAU1d0
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FATLnzTAU1d0&h=nAQGz8SL6AQH7NQefIYcF-086CEBjHRfj5eDVlUugAyzosw&enc=AZOD2DTsZBeEu-3CxBLjzYjAbZW8QkeV8EfbJoKog0OY8URhpjOoC-V1yYzbyN1tQPLpz5WmQqpv6GtZDANd6rkxd10o4Z_u7rINe25PrPbhqAa-vKbDArIOTJEyDaXbULg5NhpIBEiHGKkPElbrKGpBIpweaR-qvf8lfecNbdyH-TzElKQQN_2jy9qgn9iiMSk&s=1>

The training format is explained here: https://youtu.be/_4ELOmKfUdY
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2F_4ELOmKfUdY&h=SAQHKFNKrAQFnjwBs58zMErSqzlEVOtnilklbbQR43XnV7A&enc=AZMcORZQazJRdC352w3OPmm2_PyRPUt11Ww4mpID764hp4Dvas04dKJK3miS4d_-MEcmKaUrBoGW7aO6ruFsr6WjxUUwd0XglmsCJkPQMRB19qKcoBlZk5qGlnxXkkqOUwYnkLdevCOYRQyuUm7KAjXFi_0L_wSzzoPvk7P3-E0-Zf3UK8GQve8PmhS6LhM7Rr8&s=1>

Jerry

​
Jerry Koch-Gonzalez  413-549-1747
​CEO
, The Sociocracy Consulting Group <http://sociocracyconsulting.com/>
project manager, Sociocracy For All <http://sociocracyforall.org>
Certified Trainer, New England NVC <http://newenglandnvc.org/>
​Senior Trainer
, Class Action <http://www.classism.org/>
Member, Pioneer Valley Cohousing Community <http://cohousing.com/>

*Sociocracy: the operating system of the new economy. See 4-minute intro
video here <https://youtu.be/l3zFWpntExg>.*