Re: Access to common areas
From: Carol Agate (carolagateme.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 07:32:00 -0800 (PST)
Since a door isn’t limited to only one code, you can take a month to
transition. That gives everyone plenty of time to get used to the new code. And
if your door is one that tracks which code is used you can simply drop the old
code once the system shows it isn’t being used any more.

Carol Agate
Cornerstone, Cambridge, MA