Re: Access to common areas
From: KAREN A CARLSON (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 13:15:28 -0800 (PST)
Our two multi unit buildings have a different code for each unit. We also have
a single code for FedX, guests, etc., called a temporary code. You could ask
parents to give children only this code. Then change it as needed or on some
schedule (every 6 months?).
Karen Carlson
Arboretum Cohousing
Madison, Wi