Re: Access to common areas
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 16:07:08 -0800 (PST)
> On Jan 19, 2017, at 2:03 PM, Muriel Kranowski <murielk [at] vt.edu> wrote:
>
> The technical solutions being suggested seem to ignore the human dynamic,
> [snip]  I don't know if you can technologize your way out of that
> dilemma.

“Technologize" is a nice word. Sharing resources requires an understanding of
why and how. Not only can this not be controlled by technology, it can’t be
solved with signs and lists and instruction sheets. You actually have to talk
to people and keep talking.

Sharon
----
Bus parking permits requested for Inauguration Day: 200. For the Women’s March:
1,200. —Washington Post, 13 January 2017