Re: Access to common areas
From: Beverly Jones Redekop (beverly.jones.redekopgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 16:23:48 -0800 (PST)
My kids always get the code within a week, and it's not from other kids.
Adults tell each other the new code in loud voices or enter the code in
plain sight.

I disagree with withholding the code from kids anyhow, unless the code is
only needed late at night (that is, if common spaces are unlocked during
the day). It's awful to make younger community members knock for access to
their own common house, in my opinion.